“Kazul’s not my dragon.” Cimorene said sharply. “I’m her princess. You’ll never have any luck dealing with dragons if you don’t get these things straight.”
Dealing With Dragons - Patricia C. Wrede
Death is your art. You make it with your hands day after day. That final gasp, that look of peace. And part of you is desperate to know: What’s it like? Where does it lead you? And now you see, that’s the secret. Not the punch you didn’t throw or the kicks you didn’t land… Every Slayer has a death wish. Even you.
- Have you eaten in the last 4ish hours?
- Have you had something to drink today?
- Can you have something, even if just milk or water or cup’o’noodles or toast with something yummy on it, if you haven’t, please?
- If you have any injuries, can you please take care of them for me
- Also please take any meds if you should and haven’t, yet?
Whatever you have or haven’t done today just know you’re super strong and I am so proud of you
Okay you can go back to blogging now~ <3
Space unicorn take 2 @sugarpill goldilux and @urbandecaycosmetics electric palette + @limecrimemakeup poisonberry #motd #space #altblackgirls
So you feel spooky enough? Do you need help?
Let us know, we will find you. We will assist.
Invite us into your homes, into your heart where we may live, feed, breathe, and watch your human lives with our cold, dead eyes.
I’ve been very self-conscious even though I never cosplayed, and I’m afraid that people will make fun of me if I show up at a convention with my cane, so please reblog if you wouldn’t mind?!
Cosplaying is for everyone - what’s important is that you have fun with the things you love!
We are absolutely in love!